- If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Riverland Wine at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The type of personal information that Riverland Wine may collect about you can include your name, company name, postal address, email address, telephone and mobile phone number, job title, date of birth/age range, ABN (for registered events) and bank account details (for registered events).
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information(such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card
- To protect your safety, you should not provide Riverland Wine, riverlandwineandfood.com.au with any personal information that is not specifically requested, such as your personal medical history.
- Personal identifying information is used only for our legitimate business interests, including complying with applicable laws and regulations. We may also use your information to contact you with relevant information from time to
- We will share your personally identifying information if required by law to do so.
- From time to time, we will also provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, online traffic patterns and related information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying or medical information.
- You may, at any time, remove your information from our current customer database. To do so, please email
Contact Riverland Wine