What’s the format of the 2020 edition of the Riverland Wine and Food Festival?
In 2020 we will deliver the Riverland Wine & Food Festival event in an alternate format whereby individual businesses (wineries, distilleries, breweries, producers) host individual events at their own venues (or in partnership with other venues) over the weekend 16-18 October.
How will the Riverland Wine and Food Festival keep attendees and staff COVID-Safe?
In line with the South Australian Government’s restrictions and guidelines, the Riverland Wine and Food Festival has implemented a policy of:
- Physical /social distancing – every person should attempt to stay at least 1.5 metres from other members of the public.
- The density requirement of 1 person per 2 square metres applies for Defined public activities. The maximum number of attendees at a Riverland Wine and Food Festival event will be determined by its size.
- COVID Marshals will be ensure venue capacity, physical distancing and infection control requirements are met.
- No shared utensils may be provided in the course of providing the service of any food or beverages.
- No communal food or beverage service areas may operate, this includes buffets, salad bars or communal water/beverage dispensers.
Do I need to register for each individual event?
The 2020 events will be listed on the Programme as either General Entry or Ticketed events. General Entry events do not require tickets to be pre-purchased, whereas Ticketed events do. Entry to each Ticketed event requires a ticket specific to that event.
What do I need to enter the venues?
You can print out your tickets at home or we can scan them from your mobile phone. Once you have purchased your tickets you can store them on your mobile in the Eventbrite app which is free to download. If you have a group booking, please ensure you print an individual ticket for each person in your group. This will alleviate any issues with entry on the day. ALL TICKETS MUST MATCH PHOTO ID.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For all enquiries regarding the Riverland Wine & Food Festival 2020 edition, please email email@example.com.
What’s the refund policy?
All tickets to this event are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be re-sold.
What do I do if I haven’t received my tickets?
Ticketing platforms sends an automated email with your tickets within a few minutes of purchase. If you don’t receive this email, check your spam folder as sometimes they end up there. If you still can’t find them, it is likely you entered the wrong email address. Drop an email to the event host and they’ll resend them to you.
What are my transport options for getting to and from the event?
When planning your attendance at RWFF Events, please consider and pre-arrange transport options. Please consider road safety and appoint a designated driver or pre-arrange transport to ensure your safe and easy enjoyment of the events.
- Bus services – The Riverland Wine & Food Festival has suggested several minibus operators below.
- Pick up & drop off – You can be dropped off and picked up from the event.
- Taxis – Please note taxis can be in short supply before and after the event and we highly recommend that you make alternative arrangements.
- The Riverland Wine & Food Festival has a zero tolerance for drink driving.
We’ve done a quick search for minibus / coach operators who may be able to help. Contact them to check dates / region availability.
|Bongo Bus Hire||Walkerie Coaches||BusBiz (Renmark)|
|ExpressX Minibus (Berri)||ExpressX Taxi (Riverland)||Amazon Run Shuttle Bus (Paringa)|
|Renmark Taxi Service||Baramera Taxi Service||Berri Taxi Service|
|Loxton Taxi Service||Waikerie Taxi Service|
How can I register as an event host?