WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET?
- Entry to the event between 12pm – 6pm
- Complimentary branded polycarbonate wine glass
- Live music and entertainment
- Complimentary bus service (subject to availability)
- Local gourmet food options available for sale
- Local wine, beer, cider, and non-alcoholic drinks available for sale
- Booking fees
DO I HAVE TO BRING MY PRINTED TICKET TO THE EVENT?
Yes. Please print your e-ticket at home and bring it with you on the day. If you have a group booking, please ensure you print an individual ticket for each person in your group. This will alleviate any issues with entry on the day. All tickets must match photo identification.
WILL TICKETS BE AVAILABLE AT THE GATE?
Yes, tickets will be available for purchase at the gate for $35.00per person. Generally, most tickets are sold out by event day so we strongly recommend pre-purchasing tickets online to make sure you don’t miss out. SAVE $5.00 by pre-purchasing on-line.
ARE THERE MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER THE EVENT?
The Riverland Wine & Food Festival is an all ages event and tickets must be purchased for every individual wanting to enter the gates. Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a ticket-holding parent or legal guardian at all times. Whilst we allow children to attend please give some consideration as to whether the environment is right for them. As a licensed event, valid photo ID must be shown for all alcohol purchases.
WHAT CAN’T I BRING INTO THE EVENT?
- No BYO food
- No BYO alcohol
- No water bottles, soft drinks or non-alcoholic beverages
- No metal cutlery, including cheese knives
- No sunshades, tents and tables
- No glass, including wine glasses, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass
- No pets and animals (assistance animals allowed)
- No beanbags, blow-up air chairs or lounges
- No hard coolers, eskis, or cooler bags
- No items that could be used as a weapon
There will be a security check of all bags at the entrance and prohibited items will be confiscated. The Riverland Wine & Food Festival does not take any responsibility for confiscated items.
CAN I BRING MY OWN ALCOHOL?
No. The Riverland Wine & Food Festival is a licensed event. Alcohol is available for purchase at the venue. No BYO permitted.
WHAT ARE MY TRANSPORT OPTIONS FROM GETTING TO AND FROM THE EVENT?
- Bus services – Riverland Councils proudly support the Riverland Wine & Food Festival by providing a free courtesy bus service to and from the event from all major Riverland towns. The complimentary bus service has strict ‘first in first served’ policy. No bookings will be taken and your seat is not guaranteed. The bus timetable will be available on our website once confirmed.
- Pick up & drop off – You can be dropped off and picked up from the event.
- Taxis – Please ote taxis can be in short supply before and after the event and we highly recommend that you make alternative arrangements.
The Riverland Wine & Food Festival has a zero tolerance for drink driving.
HOW CAN I CONTACT THE ORGANISER WITH ANY QUESTIONS?
For all enquiries regarding the Riverland Wine & Food Festival 2018, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT’S THE REFUND POLICY?
All tickets to this event are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be re-sold.
WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVEN’T RECEIVED MY TICKETS?
Eventbrite sends an automated email with your tickets within a few minutes of purchase. If you don’t receive this email, check your spam folder as sometimes they end up there. If you still can’t find them, you have most likely entered the wrong email address. Drop us an email and we’ll resend them to you.